Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Science Publications Company Blog

The best part about running a science publication company is the people you meet and of course the amazing science writers that want to be a part of the scene. There is no better way to brand you as a science writer theses day than to go to a blog and make a guest post. This is now the better way because any one can go to a blog communicator or ezine publisher and do the same thing multiple times in front of a targeted audience.

Fyodor Dmitrievich Berezin is a Russian scienc...

Fyodor Dmitrievich Berezin is a Russian science fiction writer. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Since the start of my professional career, I have always been teaching others about the facts. The new science writing training system I offer has not let anyone down and landed some students new fulltime science writer positions.  If you want in on the action click the ad or one of our links here to get started.

Getting a game out of my mind into a computer turns out to be much easier than I had imagined. The good part of the last week of March was spent designing a new game with an Android xml editor for others to learn the basics of role playing and how to teach using the game format. It turns out one learns communications better when pretending to be, say a wizard, and others playing a warrior learn scare tactics and manipulation techniques at an alarmingly faster rate as well.

Okay, if you don’t know already I offer them, science writing services. At the best rates as well, practically free compared to a University that won’t guarantee any results. Well I do because I know exactly what to do to get results with your science writing, no matter what. I also spill the beans all day as well so keep an ear open and you’ll learn all of my secrets eventually. Or Ask A Question!!!

I have been up to my ears sorting out the best science writing resources for my audience on my science ezine. There has never been a better time to talk about what you know because others want to know it too. Those in Africa need hygiene tips that you might find common sense. If you do it correctly a few facts of science might be spread in the process of information sharing.

 

 

 

 

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment